With your help Ways With Words’ festivals can keep working their magic, and you can enjoy some perks too.
What does your money help us do?
This last year has been incredibly challenging for us and your support is vital. In short, your contribution means we can return to running festivals in beautiful locations around the UK and launch our new programme of online events. It also means that, once normality appears on the horizon, we will be able to offer our bursary scheme for young literary enthusiasts.
Given the current situation, we are reviewing what we can offer our supporters as a thank you and will share our updated benefits soon. In the meantime, perusing our current membership packages will give you an idea of what to expect.
If you want to renew you membership or make a donation to support Ways With Words, please call 01803 867 373 or send us a message. Our office hours are a little irregular at the moment but someone will contact you asap and we can take payment by card over the phone.
Current membership options
Friend – £20 p.a
• priority booking for up to 4 festival tickets for any event before general booking opens
• exclusive ‘Friends only events’ with speakers and writers throughout the year
• invitations to festival launch parties in Dartington and Cumbria
• electronic Friends’ newsletter with exclusive offers and news from Ways With Words
• invitations to book-sales
• sneaky peek of select events before the programme is released
• paper copy of the programme for every festival
Good Friend – £100 p.a
Same as Friends plus
• a credit in the programme
• priority booking for up to 6 festival tickets for any event before general booking opens
Close Friend – £1,000 p.a
Same as Good Friends plus
• exclusive use of a Friends’ lounge at Dartington
• six complimentary festival tickets for standard priced events (excluding workshops)
Best Friend – £1,500 p.a
Same as Close Friend plus
• the opportunity to be named as supporting an individual event
• ten complimentary tickets to that event
• invitation for Best Friend and one guest to lunch or dinner in the Speakers Dining Room on the day of the nominated event
• complimentary copy of the book dedicated by the speaker of the event chosen to be supported