With your help Ways With Words’ festivals can keep working their magic and you can enjoy some perks too. Your contribution means we can return to running festivals in beautiful locations around the UK and launch our new programme of online events. It also means that, once normality appears on the horizon, we will be able to offer our bursary scheme for young literary enthusiasts.
Good Friend – £100 p.a
Please note that not all of these benefits can be offered due to current covid restrictions. Where possible, an alternative benefit is offered and we will return to providing our full list of benefits as soon as possible.
Good Friends enjoy:
- priority booking for up to four tickets for any event before general booking opens*
- exclusive ‘Friends only events’ with speakers and writers throughout the year
- invitations to festival launch parties in Dartington and Cumbria
- electronic Friends’ newsletter with exclusive offers and news from Ways With Words
- invitations to book-sales
- sneaky peek of events before the programme is released to the wider public
- a credit in the programme
*Please note, we have temporarily reduced the number of tickets Good Friends can book per event from six to four. This is due to the limited capacity for events and with the intention of giving more people a chance to book tickets. Once events can be enjoyed by a full audience we will return to six tickets per event.