With your help Ways With Words’ festivals can keep working their magic, and you can enjoy some perks too. Your contribution means we can return to running festivals in beautiful locations around the UK and launch our new programme of online events. It also means that, once normality appears on the horizon, we will be able to offer our bursary scheme for young literary enthusiasts.
Best Friends enjoy:
- priority booking for up to four festival tickets for any event before general booking opens*
- six complimentary tickets for streamed events (excluding workshops)**
- exclusive ‘Friends only events’ with speakers and writers throughout the year
- invitations to festival launch parties in Dartington and Cumbria
- electronic Friends’ newsletter with exclusive offers and news from Ways With Words
- invitations to book-sales
- sneaky peek of events before the programme is released to the wider public
- a credit in the programme
- exclusive use of a Friends’ lounge at Dartington***
Supporting an event
As a Best Friend, you have the opportunity to be named as supporting an individual event. As an event sponsor you receive:
- ten complimentary tickets for live streaming of that event so friends and family can enjoy the event from the comfort of their home.
- invitation for yourself and one guest to lunch or dinner in the Speakers Dining Room on the day of the nominated event
- complimentary copy of the book dedicated by the speaker of the event chosen to be supported
*Due to restrictions on the number of people who can be in a venue, we have temporarily restricted
** Normally, we would offer these as in-venue tickets, but as our in-person audiences are severely limited, we are offering remote tickets for streamed events instead.
***Availability of a Friends’ lounge will be subject to covid restrictions.